Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Newburgh Scarecrow Festival North Fife

Over 60 entries this year on the theme of musicals. Amazing creativity and application. Worth a visit.



Singing but no rain.


Must be Cats.




This appeared, the next day it was invaded, pirates from down South I think.



Joined later by this wonderful mermaid. A real gem.




In slight disarray at the opposite view across the road.


Dirty dancing, who would have thought?


Pop into the Tayside Institute but mind your head.





And so I did.



Do Re Mi So Fa La Ti ........


 Out of puff, I got there to the sound of lawnmowers.












Bowling green Fiddler, there has been a few.

 
The sun did shine today. mmmm

 


2 comments:

Artizania said...

Brilliant! How long this is on for? I'm hoping to visit Newburgh this Saturday, Oooh I hope the scarecrows are still there!

Peter Mannox said...

They should all be there Saturday, subject to weather, theft or vandalism