Tuesday, February 14, 2012

St Valentines Day North Fife

A traditional gift on St Valentines Day are roses. Below are pink ones for my lovers past, present and future.


Roses, wild ones. Grace and Gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts.
I'm sending pink roses to show my appreciation & gratitude; saying "Thank you". I enjoyed our time together, it's good to be on the wild side.


A red single red rose signifying Love at the first sight; you are the one. mmmmmmm.


A white Rose with a golden heart signifying "You are heavenly, I miss you" When will I see you again, when will we share precious moments?


A Peony. The traditional floral symbol of China and the 12th wedding anniversary flower, peonies are known as the flower of riches and honour. With their lush, full, rounded bloom, peonies embody romance and prosperity and are regarded as an omen of good fortune and a happy marriage. You'll know if it's for you honeybunch.

Well What Can I say. Happy St Valentines Day. XXX

No comments: